http://westtexasveggie.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Not Just Changing What I Do but How I think

How I view my family..
I have a really sweet mom and dad that I love so much! 
I have a 17 year old annoying pain in the butt brother- Nick, a really shy sister named Jenny who is 7 years old, My brother Carlo, who was in the border patrol that passed away 4 years ago, another 8 moth old brother, Carlitto, who is a spunky handful. 
I have a 2 year old daughter named Lilly and a 5 year old son Franky, and another 4 year old son named Rafiki who I love unconditionally. 

How the rest of the world sees my family... 
I live with my parents and one brother(Nick). They see us as a family of 4 that "owns" 2 dogs Jenny and Carlitto, 2 cats Franky and Lilly, and had a dog that was part of the Border Patrol K9 Unit and passed away 3 years ago. 

Its not that I just dont eat meat or wear fur- I perceive the world differently I love my human and non human family members the same. 

2 comments: