http://westtexasveggie.blogspot.com/

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Friend of the Week!!

Now tell me this is not animal abuse!  I am absolutely infuriated right now after finding out what happened to Lily on petfinder.com.---->
"This is Lilly; She is the Lilly's Rescue mascot. We are a division of Pets Are Us Rescue. She came to me with drastically severe burns. The cause is unknown. Her dewlap was melted to her and the depth of the burns was unreal. Her palms, dewlap, vent and tail were completely scorched. She has since healed very well without her skin cracking or drying out....Please read up on any animal before you adopt them. There is so much to learn about iguanas. She is another Igg who truly needs donations; they can be made at www.petareusrescue.org You can also obtain a wealth of information at this site. "


Now tell me you think only fuzzy  critters can be abused! Tell me reptiles feel pain any differently! If anything they are even more sensitive to it.  I want to adopt her and let her live out her life without anymore pain.



2 comments:

  1. Poor baby! I can't believe people are such asses! You would be doing her a great favor by adopting her.

    ReplyDelete